Thanks Thanks:  21
Likes Likes:  40
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not seen BD in many a year. Great to see you. Welcome!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    007, I would agree with your bd 101 version brother!, I went down in operation gear grinder, was Indited on distribution charges, they never had solid evidence on me just testimony, I had a bad ass lawyer who destroyed the witness testimony, in the end all I was charged with was a small amount of cash in my home $60.000, income tax avasion, 90% of my earnings were well hidden, I had two secured credit cards in my pocket when I was arrested both had over $250.000 on them and they never figured out it was secured, I got them back the next morning when I bonded out, I set up a pipeline of quality vet / bd products flowing thru Tijuana and El paso @$100,000 per month, and yes in the end iP was junk, my last two shipments were bunk, he bailed on me with $100,000 owed never seen him again, came out of the trenches with only a year probation and only lost $160,000, i pocketed 10x that amount, spent a lot of time in China, our paths may have even crossed a time or two, I want to wish you much success in the future, if ever is anything I can do for you just Holla!!, peace brother!!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the board. Ive always liked the BD line. Everything looks good. They had some of the best tbol tabs Ive ever tried back in the day. Ive always wanted to try some of the Drol tabs they have to see the quality

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymrattt1 View Post
    I'm not questioning dreds word, I asked questions about your product and why 5hey are different from the original on the website, everything is different, I belong to a brotherhood of bodybuilders who expect legitimate products, just please clarify the issue with all the difference in appearance that's all I ask of you, like I said if you are legitimate, than you have my approval, don't take my questions wrong, im not accusing you of anything, just want clarification why products are Completely different from the official website, thanks for your reply to my original question, and I wasn't questioning dreds approvel of you, I was looking out for him and the brotherhood in the underground!!!

I for one definitely appreciate your concern and looking out for everyone. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    007!, just a couple quick questions on products brother!, the tsunami blend, are the anadrol & dbol in suspension form, I'm assuming it's water based suspension and is it micronized, the trenabol is labeled as (enathate), and the trenabol depo is labeled as (acetate), shouldn't it be the other way around (enathate) should be the depo as is is in the pharmaceutical industry, or is it just a typo, also can you give us a little more insight on the amino blend please!!, thanks brother!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also!, what type of carrier oil are the injectables dissolved in, thanks!, peace!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymrattt1 View Post
    007!, just a couple quick questions on products brother!, the tsunami blend, are the anadrol & dbol in suspension form, I'm assuming it's water based suspension and is it micronized, the trenabol is labeled as (enathate), and the trenabol depo is labeled as (acetate), shouldn't it be the other way around (enathate) should be the depo as is is in the pharmaceutical industry, or is it just a typo, also can you give us a little more insight on the amino blend please!!, thanks brother!!!

Yes the tsunami is water based and not available yet. As soon at the tsunami and amino blend is available we will add additional information. Please email us for any questions.
    British Dragon Domestic email BD007@Safe-mail.net

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D checks out people and if you have noticed if thy don't measure up they get the boot. British Dragon long time brnd many changes so I xN SEE HOW SOMW WOULD BE CONFUSED BUT THEIR GEAR SET THE STANDARD TEN YEARS AGO .
    The superior man is distressed by the limitations of his ability; he is not distressed by the fact that men do not recognize the ability that he has.- Confucius

US DOMESTICS REP

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They said in their opening post that they are not the original British Dragon and are just using the name. Not original post in this thread but Here. At least that's how I understood it.
    Last edited by Kins; 10-12-2017 at 08:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ketsugo View Post
    D checks out people and if you have noticed if thy don't measure up they get the boot. British Dragon long time brnd many changes so I xN SEE HOW SOMW WOULD BE CONFUSED BUT THEIR GEAR SET THE STANDARD TEN YEARS AGO .
    Ketsugo your a good honest man.
    British Dragon Domestic email BD007@Safe-mail.net

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Related Hardcore Topics

1. - Our List -
    By Private Label in forum Private Label
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-10-2017, 03:58 AM