Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: My experience

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My experience

Hi guys so very recently i placed a small order with titanroids. I was in search of some var and after talking with him for a bit he seemed genuine and actually seemed to care and be willing to share knowledge and answer questions for me. He did not have what dosage i needed in stock so he offered to press me my own and take the time to label them as well. One thing I will say about this source is that I have never had communication this fast with anyone else. After I sent payment I had tracking in under 12 hours. The T/A for the packages was actually the fastest Ive received something international it was around 3 days. The packaging was nicely wrapped and stealth as far as I am concerned. The only thing negative I have to say in terms of service and this is completely out of his control is the amount of products able to fit in a box ( i buy bulk and having lots of boxes isnt the best thing but I understand why packing has to be split up it's just part of the game. ( Titan likes to look out for both parties interest and will split packaging, etc ). I would definatly recommend Titan to anyone looking for good reliable products he is willing to go above and beyond to make his customers happy. I really have nothing but good things to say about my experience so far.

ORDERED:

16 anavar 100 x 10 mg
    1 clenbeuteral
    1 other rX product

PRODUCT:

started running the anavar and it is good strength stayed up along with that good hard pumped look throughout the day. Very pleased and happy with the presses, tabs are solid, dont break up, actual bottle and label they come with are good. Has hologram stickers on label to show if area is sealed or not. All around I am happy with this product and so are my clients no bad feedback yet.

OVERALL:

I will be purchasing again , start of a good friendship. I really appreciate the fact that he cares and will help you. He spent all day yesterday with me back and forth monitoring my BP from the clen giving me advice and is just a genuine guy. If you dont mind a international source and someone who's willing to taylor towards your custom needs I would recommend Titan.

If anyone has any questions specific, please feel free to ask and ill give you the best run down on my experience again.

PS: Already ordered a couple more goods and they have made it stateside just waiting for the week to start!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you bro for the kind words, we will match all your needs
    https://titanroids.info

Wickr : titanroids

Related Hardcore Topics

1. Anyone have experience with these two gh retailers..
    By mbell4377 in forum HGH, INSULIN & PEPTIDES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 11:39 AM
  2. Experience
    By lestatgear in forum Drugsgear
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2016, 09:54 PM