User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  19
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Long and overdue (first time making test e!!!!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks good man! Did you test the and product for the hell of it? (I assume the raws were tested)

I look forward to brewing up my own some day so it's nice to see pictures ect!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fiend View Post
    Looks good man! Did you test the and product for the hell of it? (I assume the raws were tested)

I look forward to brewing up my own some day so it's nice to see pictures ect!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Bud I assure you I had all attentions of labmax test or using a roidstest to test raws. From the appearance and smell it was test e. That says a lot more then what you would this to. I know that sounds crazy but the color, smell, texture and taste is distinct with test e(has really bo taste but the smell is distinct and appearance.

I did do a melting point test bit when I tried to order testing kits I had trouble ordering. I wanted to order through eBay but they won't allow you to pay through PayPal. And because I'm setup through PayPal it won't allow me to swap payment options.
    Then I was going to order from them directly but my card wouldn't let me for certain reasons and the payment options was to go send a MoneyGram or something. It just wasn't easy and I didn't want to wait any longer it took long enough to gather everything I needed to make my batch.
    This being said if anyone has any labmax kits or roidstest and they can part ways with them lmk thanks. I'll trade or purchase them.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bayouboy1 View Post
    Think I will be looking forward to the same thing in my up coming days!!! If I ever have any questions bud maybe I can pm you from Time to Time as I'm really just getting my feet wet.

Anytime brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10-4 bud thanks for the tip. I'm definitely going to make note of this. I had couple more to use. I didn't have any issues on the first one but I probably got lucky, like I did with the entire process for being my first time lol....

The millipore filters or easy to use and there readily available at a affordable price. So I will use them again I'm certain. Is there any other filter you prefer that may be easier, better, or cheaper?

Bro I like the millipore filters its what I prefer but ill invest into glass media bottles which is easy to wash and reuse then u buy only the top filters! A vac pump and a magnetic stirrer which u also can find on e-bay cheap! lol
    Here another (hint).. observe the thickness of the rubber stoppers before u crimp the flip caps on, the oversize ones is whats causing the smashed aluminum area..

NTR
    MUSCLE_4YOU

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @bayouboy1 Are those 1,000ml bottle top filters? How many mls were are able to get thru? Yes, you got lucky. After my 1st few similar but smallest size millipore bottle tops, next dozen the media container cracked at bottom. I tried duck tap and few other tricks but what worked best was glass filtering apparatus (47mm or if your boss brewer 90mm). Like muscle_4you said, all you need to do is replace the filter membrane and sanitize glass. You can even make or buy an attachment that attaches to GL45 bottle and then replace lid with center cut out for PTFE thing a miggie that acts as rubber stopper Or get a cap thingy thats GL45 with male luer lock tip which attaches to tube that goes to bottom of media bottle....get a big ass syringe (100ml) and fill 'em up. Or use 10ml syringe and add filter needle and then fill'r up.

ebay is great place to find lab glassware. I got my whatman 47mm (me not boss brewer lol) filtering apparatus in individual pieces and DIY the remaining parts that cost (to me) insane prices due to name brand....I also got a lot of help from a very well known brewer who happens to have his own subforum lol.

Good work brother. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about brewing...I don't know much, but I have a wild DIY imagination lol.
    Don't fuck with Karma because it'll bite you when you least expect it.

Please Note: My replies may be slow if you send me PM, but if you need me, and its urgent, please send me a message on Wikr (same username) / email iamnutpuncher@gmail.comil

Powered by Crazy Steroids Raws, Please let me know if you have any questions. Tell Crazy Steroids I sent you for special treatment based on order volume
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Powered by Bulk Raws Semi Finished Oils. Please let me know if you have any questions. Tell BulkRaws I sent you for special treatment based on order volume
    Bulk Raws

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah wanted to mention also I have a buddy who's starting to run my test this week. He will be running until the middle of next month in place of his pharma test from his Dr and then he's giving blood. So hopefully his numbers come back good. I might also have one more friend run my test and do blood work also to compare his numbers.

I will be offering someone on here a bottle of my test for free to do blood work soon if anyone is interested

Hey brother thanks for the offer. When I get home tonight I'll upload my pre blood work. I'll also let you know when I start the test.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by muscle_4you View Post
    Bro I like the millipore filters its what I prefer but ill invest into glass media bottles which is easy to wash and reuse then u buy only the top filters! A vac pump and a magnetic stirrer which u also can find on e-bay cheap! lol
    Here another (hint).. observe the thickness of the rubber stoppers before u crimp the flip caps on, the oversize ones is whats causing the smashed aluminum area..

NTR
    MUSCLE_4YOU
    Appreciate the Info bud, I'm taking note that's for sure. I just ordered more syringe filters and syringes. I'm going to use the millipore filters I have since they already purchased but will definitely look into the glass hardware and filters

As for the bottles I ordered some cheap bottles off of eBay that came with the stoppers and caps. I won't order them again but for now I have a few to use. Any information on really good vials and tops bud lmk thanks.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutpuncher View Post
    @bayouboy1 Are those 1,000ml bottle top filters? How many mls were are able to get thru? Yes, you got lucky. After my 1st few similar but smallest size millipore bottle tops, next dozen the media container cracked at bottom. I tried duck tap and few other tricks but what worked best was glass filtering apparatus (47mm or if your boss brewer 90mm). Like muscle_4you said, all you need to do is replace the filter membrane and sanitize glass. You can even make or buy an attachment that attaches to GL45 bottle and then replace lid with center cut out for PTFE thing a miggie that acts as rubber stopper Or get a cap thingy thats GL45 with male luer lock tip which attaches to tube that goes to bottom of media bottle....get a big ass syringe (100ml) and fill 'em up. Or use 10ml syringe and add filter needle and then fill'r up.

ebay is great place to find lab glassware. I got my whatman 47mm (me not boss brewer lol) filtering apparatus in individual pieces and DIY the remaining parts that cost (to me) insane prices due to name brand....I also got a lot of help from a very well known brewer who happens to have his own subforum lol.

Good work brother. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions about brewing...I don't know much, but I have a wild DIY imagination lol.
    Hey brother how you been making out. I see your experienced in all areas lol....

I only had 50g of raws and I ended up with I believe 16 vials. I was supposed to have 18 10ml vials I believe once I was finished but I'm sure through the filtering process I lost some. That being said I think that was a 1k millpore filter. I filtered less then 250ml through it. I'm planning to run batches of 500ml at a Time so would the 1000ml millipore filters be sufficient? I only have the hand vac pump so hard to believe I would crack the plastic but I don't have any idea. I will be filter my oil through .45um syringe filters before hand to help out. I'm using MCT oil that's pharma grade now so filtering probably isn't terrible. I just purchased food grade grape seed oil though so might eat up some filters.

Planning to brew here within the next couple months. Some
    Test
    Deca
    Tren

This being said anything I don't have or need to upgrade to I'm all ears thanks bud

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colossus-Raptor View Post
    Hey brother thanks for the offer. When I get home tonight I'll upload my pre blood work. I'll also let you know when I start the test.
    Sounds good brother, got tied up yesterday and kids starting religion class tonight and we going to mass from 6-7 but I'm going to make it to the post office this evening. Sorry I didn't get that into the mail yet but it will be in mail today

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds good brother, got tied up yesterday and kids starting religion class tonight and we going to mass from 6-7 but I'm going to make it to the post office this evening. Sorry I didn't get that into the mail yet but it will be in mail today

Ain't no rush here buddy my test levels will stay the same til then. Family first man!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Related Hardcore Topics

1. Overdue official intro
    By Skullcollector76 in forum GREETINGS & INTROS
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 07:26 PM
  2. How long do you cruise?
    By drollin in forum Diet and Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2017, 03:46 PM
  3. Is This Classic Steroid Making a Comeback?
    By Amozoc in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2017, 08:23 AM