Likes Likes:  29
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Somastim - pharma grade GH for fraction of pharmacy cost by Sciroxx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And again back to the thread lmao

Somastim: I know some of u dont like the big boards but the Testing that has been done TIME AND TIME again over on the HGH testing thread at ProM Proves how OUTSTANDING OF A PRODUCT THIS IS!!!! It goe4s neck and neck with grey tops , the only thing that beat it out is the metidtrope and we all know why.because there not 100iu kits. They are technically 150iu kits and not 10iu like Somastim but 15iu vials. So when u think about it like that QUALITY IS THE SAME, esp when they test it down to the imputities in each vial and the Actually pecentage in each Vial. Somaatism actually proves to be more PURE then meditrope at 98.5% i think off the top of my head.

Ill have to double check the numbers real quick. but i do remember that much just not exacts!
    Enter Ghost30 For 30% Off ANY Products at www.SARMsSEARCH.com

TheNootropicSyndicate.com
    FOR 10% OFF USE CODE: Ghost

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gh0st View Post
    Bro dont hate on my FIFI and now that u bring it up, i thought i seen u at my house party the other night, now its missing

LMAO.... did you know toilet paper roll comes in different sizes. this thread got kind a silly.

Back on topic. Anybody else have experience with Somastim and either different generic or Pharma? If so how did they compare against each other?

I've tried a variety of generics from best (in my opinion) to almost trying who knows wtf is inside. I would say that Somastim is top 2. You know what the other is if you followed my posts.

Why do I say Somastim top 2? Because i can't tell difference if I pin similar amounts. They are both doses differently I took that in consideration.

And remember HGH is like taking a walk whereas anabolics is like jog. Combine the two and now your running. Then add IGF and you'll be sprinting. Soon I will add slin and then I'll be hauling and kicking ass!!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has my order been shipped?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes bro,

Pls note that we don't discuss such issues openly
    sciroxxonline.com

Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the man. Can't wait to post the bloods.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    You are the man. Can't wait to post the bloods.
    Please also post your baseline bloods so we can see the increase
    Don't fuck with Karma because it'll bite you when you least expect it.

Please Note: My replies may be slow if you send me PM, but if you need me, and its urgent, please send me a message on Wikr (same username) / email iamnutpuncher@gmail.comil