Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Somastim - pharma grade GH for fraction of pharmacy cost

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Somastim shouldn't be in stock on any website but steroids-market.com (some old partners may have the picture of the Somastim presented in their site, but shouldn't be in stock), if you see so show me/us so we get to the root of this, probably some shady ppl who try to take advantage over my proven reputation,

I'm dying to see what you refer to as a bad review...
    T/A is solid and stick to the declared T/A on the site
    We offer a domestic delivery, in this case the products are shipped to my local reshippers unlabeled and disguised as other goodies and the labels are put afterwards, his keep the whole operation safer. Possible that in old rare incident a customer got a product unlabeled due to this an of course was notified. I suspect that you rely on years old report, You can't make everyone happy all the time br, you may only try to
    Last edited by Sciroxx; 07-10-2017 at 07:41 AM.
    sciroxxonline.com

Get here Somastim and Somedin (proven pharma quality western made GH and IGF1)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    Thank you for explaining the difference between between the scitropin and somastim. Could you please explain my question to you about expiration dates and also why other websites sell somastim when it is exclusively distributed by you? Also I am seeing there are multiple bad reviews regarding delivery of your products taking months to receive or missing labels. I must ask because I must do my diligence. I assume the shipments were late because you did not have stock. Do you currently have stock for shipment present? And what are your current deals?
    Please take this with a grain of salt, but please be open minded.... I personally know Sciroxx and he is a man of his words. I promise you this...HCU doesn't tolerate (evil) sources that causes our members heartache as long as the issue is legit. And HCU doesn't tolerate members reverse scamming or scamming on the classifieds. D-RED has done so much to protect us.

Oh yea, you can't please everyone... No matter what the product is, someone out there will complain. For example, a pocket pussy. Why would anyone complain or negative feedback unless your simply hating. (maybe that was a terrible example) I do not own one nor have I ever seen on in person...I wanted to say that before someone ask me to show a pic of my favorite one lol
    Don't fuck with Karma because it'll bite you when you least expect it.

Please Note: My replies may be slow if you send me PM, but if you need me, and its urgent, please send me a message on Wikr (same username) / email iamnutpuncher@gmail.comil

Powered by Crazy Steroids Raws, Please let me know if you have any questions. Tell Crazy Steroids I sent you for special treatment based on order volume
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Powered by Bulk Raws Semi Finished Oils. Please let me know if you have any questions. Tell BulkRaws I sent you for special treatment based on order volume
    Bulk Raws

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont want to kick up dirt so i wont post the other websites selling somastim and your negetive reviews on here. There are old and a few regents ones. Could you please answer my question about what the expiration dates on the somastim I asked earlier? You also mention deals going on with somastim right now could you please tell me what it is? I am planning to order a small order with you this round and if I receive order in 2 weeks as mentioned I will put in a big order.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brother - you may raise or discuss any issue here on Sciroxx sections, this is what it is for, if there are other sites better show us here, so we'll learn who is real and who is not, regarding reviews chck out my sections on any site I'm active to get a proper indication such as Eroids, professionalmuscle, mucslegurus etc

The exp' dates are 2.8 years from production, so most products will be good for at least 2 years.

I'll offer 3+1 on the GH, and 1+1 on the IGF1, which is recommended to combine with the GH - refer to other thread on this subject

Pls contact me in person regarding any purchase to keep all details safe, and serve you properly
    sciroxxonline.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you offer me a better deal on the hgh as a first time customer?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We offer some very special deals like shown on this thread for the members,

We also offer bulk deals for 10 kits and more,

I'll contact you in person so we may discuss terms, such things should be handled in person brother
    sciroxxonline.com

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutpuncher View Post
    Please take this with a grain of salt, but please be open minded.... I personally know Sciroxx and he is a man of his words. I promise you this...HCU doesn't tolerate (evil) sources that causes our members heartache as long as the issue is legit. And HCU doesn't tolerate members reverse scamming or scamming on the classifieds. D-RED has done so much to protect us.

Oh yea, you can't please everyone... No matter what the product is, someone out there will complain. For example, a pocket pussy. Why would anyone complain or negative feedback unless your simply hating. (maybe that was a terrible example) I do not own one nor have I ever seen on in person...I wanted to say that before someone ask me to show a pic of my favorite one lol
    U know u have one NP J/k lol.
    YOU MUST FOLLOW IN ORDER TO ONE DAY LEAD‼

Standard Raws

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We encourage each and every customer to make blood test to evaluate his/her response to the products and share with us openly, on the GH as well as with any other product, this may be the best tool to asses my statement on pharma grade quality with the Somastim. I've posted here numerous independent tests by customers at the first page, but the community and me will always appreciate continuous testing from as many individuals as possible.

We'll add a high value gift to any customer who does test and post

contact me for details
    Last edited by Sciroxx; 07-16-2017 at 07:12 PM.
    sciroxxonline.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Related Hardcore Topics

1. Venmo. Anybody heard or uses them as payment method?
    By Nutpuncher in forum GENERAL DISCUSSION
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-11-2016, 12:36 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 05:23 AM
  3. Summer promo launched - valid till the 1st of september!
    By Basicstero.net in forum www.basicstero.net
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2016, 09:44 PM
  4. Anyone ever heard of this brand gh
    By Badger8811 in forum HGH, INSULIN & PEPTIDES
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2016, 11:07 AM