Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  5
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New LOG 750/TEST wk DP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banded Box Squats 3rep with about 500lbs roughly to parallel including bands... This was fairly easy but followed by super light speed deads with bands as my lower back needs to heal if Im pulling heavy rack pulls this weekend... Did speed bench with bands as well as pin press with 365x5 and strictpress with 205 for 3x3... Then hopped back into lower body with Zercher squats and good mornings that was both squat day and speed deads as I wont be able to hit gym tomorrow....So I got 3 days to rest up and want to hit 645x3 before end of cycle followed by 700 dead. This will be possible if I play it right. To be honest Ive forgotten what week Im on but Im on my last bottle so I figrue at 1.5 ml I got 3-4 weeks left of gains(The last week or two after stopping you should still bve going ok as its in your system still) So I think thi week Ill hit some heavy rack pulls to get CNS ready while avoiding overtaxing myself then if the week after Im feeling it 645x3... Once I hit that I know700 is there just a mental barrier... Ive hit 640 before then missed 7 at the knees and I think I was just afraid of it lol as I didnt move it fast enough but if your triples around 640ish you should be ok with 680-710 when completely recovered and at 100%...
    Save 10% @THEKRATOMSYNDICATE (or thenootropicsyndicate.com) using code DK10
    Using and abusing DutchPharma (PM for details on discount)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deads Sunday and decided FUCK IT pulling off the floor anyways..Fk all these so called experts telling you NEVER do a heavy pull off the floor except in MEET.. I say maybe a lot less often than I do it LOL(cause im pushing hard to hit a PR goal ive been chasing long time) but def more than the "experts" tell you or you wont get used to it...You can box squat every week and rack pull every week and do well at a meet but not your best IMO unless you hit it in training once in awhile. If it was so taxing on cns as they said i should be dead right now..I used to bodybuild and trained more like Mentzer but never felt you needed as much recovery as he thought from a true 1 rep to extreme failure set of say 6-8...ANYWAYS

went 605x5...i hadnt done 5 reps in awhile for rm and the first one was the hardest. After that initial inch off the floor it was light weight.I stopped at 5 as I would of passed out from holding air in belly. I think I legit could of gotten 6-8. Again I gotta work the off the floor and once its moving im lifting it. Rest of workout was badass and im up in bodyweight. Getting close to end of cycle then Ill have to come off and train hardd till Dec meet and OCt-Nove-DEC end cycle... Cool thing is will test only cycle Im usually able to recover very well and retain alot of strength and maybe lose 5-10lbs depending..But if I run mk677 i gain ten lbs I usually lose though it is usually water for me. Last year I hit post cycle 675 dead. So youd think being on 750 I could pull 700 eso with training har this time but ive had TWO injuries Rushing to pull this before I was ready. This time I feel ready and it just being the right day and getting my water weight up and eating insane amount that week and should have it...Supposed to bench today which ougfht to be fun... I thinks Im going paused 325-335x3 easily then some light tri and delt stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also anyone want order HMU in pm, as I think he has his own going or he did. We had discussed code but I had told them till then (prob foreverLOL) just telling bros mention DK in order ask for dicount LOL... Dutch should give you a discount from mentioning me but lmk... They have helped me out greatly and I really like the gear. I should be using it in next cycle by itself though diff. compounds and I trust that I'll get insane gains when I take some time off get body up to new "off" PR's say most Ive weighed off cycle then hop on Test at a normal dose and add deca and drol...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityMuscleMachine View Post
    Ouch, damn bro... wish you a speedy healing on that, what did you tear, tendon, or like the flesh on your palms..?

& as well, curious to know what you mean by a Salmon ladder....? That's where they ( the Salmon) can get back upstream to spawn.., & seek refuge from lamprey eel..?

This is my assumption, as I've Salmon fished only twice, when snowmobiling came to a halt, from warming up.

Place we used to stay had a lamprey damn, and if memory serves me correctly, that is what I gathered from it.

Never caught any salmon tho..! Again, wish you a speedy recovery, and back to training if it's interferring much.

Do you work for a Fishery, or DNR..? Respect..!

~ MCMM
    Lol, ripped the calluses off both hands. Youtube salmon ladder

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mistaken;y did 325x3 paused easy AF lastnight then realized I was supposed to hit 335x3 paused... This was late at night after work maybe 10pm and had to get up early today so just did one top set and some tri ext , curls, and laterals...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squat night!!! Kind of have went off the path on programming with squat but somewhat conjugate method being implied and sure to hit them fairly hard every week... This week may do higher reps again after the heavy deads and possible 1rm coming up in week or two... That or do heavy banded squats again followed this week by stiff leg deads and some saftey bar reps ass to floor and light sets of ten or so then leg ext curls and core work

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes so just ended up doing banded squats roughly around 550ish counting band tension for box singles ... Then banded sl deads for sets of 5, pause squats saftey bar for 5x2, leg curls legt ext... Was super tired and went bit late ended up taking pre-workout from two diff. companies plus one tab ephedrine...Didnt wake me up till after and I was unable to sleep afterwards LOL... I may have gotten 2 hours max last night so today should suck. Luckily dont have work today or tonight

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so ending cycle up but still got a couple week before im done and start needing to run mk677 and pct to keep body weight up and keeps strength up...I pulled rack pulls up to easy 675 minus the initial pull being a bit akward having bar right up pushing on me. Gave me a good feel of heavy weight wothout cns drain so this sunday goal is 650x1x1x1 then next week load up on creatine and see what happens !!... I
    hit 555 on squat tonight just fking around and I havent pr'd on squat in forever!!! I not sure if deep enough but i felt like it was close enough.. then i did a "deload"on bench though ill sttll hit speed day this week and go hvy next...
    I look great, up in size all over arms bigger and havenbt trained them much at all... Body is red as fuck and look tan lol dunno if its bp or what...but im good ...lol..Imk almost off and i get checkups and bloods done just not alwyas very cycle unless i feel i need to...vascular af on the test super high sex drive awesome strength ... TEST ONLY... next should be test deca drol ...i almost wanna stay on and just compete in Oct but I need to come off now lol... feel like I need a break and see if I can hit these numbers on Mk677 and fast food ....Then come back on with big cycle and destroy

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So thur night speed bench felt great and did lockouts off pins(pin press) with 385x5...After that I just did some military press to 215x3 and light dumbells also messed around on a GHR backwards trying to figure out a way to do reverse hypers on it with bands since we dont have one yet...Gym is hardcore AF now we have stones,farmers walk,yoke, Monolift bells barbelss couple random machines and platforms for deads,oly bumper plates and oly platforms etc All started in buddies basement not we have a rented spot and like 20 solid members of which half re pretty strong guys( and couple pl chicks)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pulled 650 today and it was slow but once it got few inches off ground it was childs play...If I work speed and deficits for awhile leading up to winter meet I think I could hit 725 by DEC maybe more on a big cycle and weighing an actual 220. Im going for 700 next week guys and the Dutch is gone...It's still in my system so Im not letting that "crash" BS get in my head. Soon Ill be on clomid and MK677 while I start doing volume and form work higher reps etc... I got one shot here to hit 700 so Im eating like a beast and going through water like crazy...May add some creatine to get that 5 lb water gain to help. So I hit a pr on bench squatted more than I have in awhile and came close to a pR there when I havent been focusing much on it and about to hopefully hit 20lb pr on deads...All on 750 Dutch test only... DEF solid gear...Have gotten much stronger and gained some decent size

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Related Hardcore Topics

1. 1-test cyp and trest international log(sponsored)
    By Chad_Frazier in forum Sponsor Reviews
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 06-07-2017, 09:04 AM
  2. Test Cyp 250mg/ml & Test Prop 100mg/ml
    By BuyTopRoids in forum BuyTopRoids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2017, 02:08 AM
  3. Test C and Test E Brewed with MCT oil
    By BuyTopRoids in forum BuyTopRoids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-16-2016, 09:12 PM
  4. Euro-pharmacies Test Prop/ Tren Ace Cycle Log