Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Second week (Dutch)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Second week (Dutch)

Week two of just 500mg test and 600 EQ( winged this one) and havent used gear in 16 weeks or so...Also 2-3 weeks into 25mg mk677
    Should be 10-12 weeks...Looking to inc size as always and hopefully heal back while doing more hypertrophy work
    Save 10% @THEKRATOMSYNDICATE (or thenootropicsyndicate.com) using code DK10
    Using and abusing DutchPharma (PM for details on discount)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ill have to post update soon was side tracked by car wreck and being unable get around for short period of time while trying to do get to classes and work,gym ect ... Anyways Dpharma has been great to deal with and always comes through... Great group and like to try to do a bit off a log here to show results... I had a back injury here but am already close to 100% healed from what Im guessing was a very bad sprain (partial tear)of ligament or something lol.. the pain was quite bad and was at first unable to even squat 135 let alone dead... Think it was 7 weeks ago or so and am back to repping 6 plates!!! I'm putting breaks on much heavier though and making tiny jumps now even though I can handle more I'm going to be super careful and have been keeping up with "rehab" work... Gear is kicked in and starting to grow well though as I said for a bit evrything was side tracked....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright guys got my shit together new vehicle ect and have been training and eating on track....Blowing up now...strength is jumping to and back is near healed...about 55 lbs under my 3rm but thats w/o pushing to hard..taking it slow in that area to avoid going to heavy to sson...have not checked BW yet but will soon and try to post mid cycle pics soon...my bench is 10lbs under my 3rm now and it was an easy 3 reps so I may set a bench pr by end here and if back is 100% hoping I can pull 700 which is right what I was about to pull before injury on my last heavy triple...had i not been injured my plan was to have hit 700 dead then focus on bringing my squat up to 6(no wraps)... My bench pr is 375 and im sure I will have 385 by end of cycle...Then Im back into pct mode during which time I use MK677 and that always seems to save ton of gains along with your usual pct tools

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright bros so the doses were fairly low but honestly had some strange results...The sex drive was there and had a back inj so strength didnt go up much in squats or deads but my bench was pr by ten to 380 with pause and repping 325x6...The odd thing is my bodweight went down 5 lbs and I have no clue why...BF looks same and my meals were on point but im guessing my legs look small as fk so the light squats and deads prob lost mass in lower body however im now healed pretty much and havent had any pain in lower back in 2 weeks,...I should of def waited to heal up then hit cycle but again it was low mg 500test and very low for the EQ...but my bench went up and when i got 370 it was on testp and tren ace anadrol so
    i would def say the gear is quality...again the 5 lbs loss may been bf as besides my abs Im very veiny and striated glutes ect ect...
    Next cycle will be DUTCHP 750mg and some anadrol and deca or npp but I wont do any gear till I have a meet so now Im just hitting some pct therapy and MK677 and will be gaining some weight as I dont feel this cycle did much to shut me down and again last cycle was muchg more intense and I gained ten lbs from mk677 during pct...Sorry for the short "log" as I had classes ed and work and barley had time to see my family let alone post or spend time online...Next cycle will be fully logged here or DPharams help and allowing me to work for them for awhile...
    I give DP a good rating believe the gear is on point and the prices are GREAT

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your results sound like they match the cycle you were on. You're already a big guy so can't expect magic to happen on 2ml of test and some EQ, which is 1/3-1/4 as anabolic as test anyway. My first cycle was with Dutch Test E @ 500mg wks 1-5, then I tapered down to 150mg during wks 6-10 with no AI. I trained light and still gained 10 lbs, over a month later I haven't lost an ounce.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes ive used the test several times and its real good...

Related Hardcore Topics

1. TD Dutch Pharma
    By Mnewman in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-14-2017, 05:42 PM
  2. Dutch Pharma
    By Kile10 in forum Sponsor Reviews
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-27-2017, 05:26 PM
  3. Dutch p
    By Donkeykong in forum Dutch Pharma
    Replies: 2